The Paint Technician is responsible for the application of special materials to automobiles including but not limited to: paint, undercoats, primer coats, etc. based on appropriate manufacturer standards.
Refinish quality is paramount to the guest and insurance partners overall view of the finished vehicle.
- Prepare vehicles for paint booth cycle
- Perform color match tests
- Verify quality of body work prior to loading paint booths
- Paint Vehicle
- De-Mask, Finesse Buff (removing minor dust and particles)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2-years Experience
- I-CAR Platinum Certification (preferred but not required)
- PPG Painter Certification (preferred but not required)
« Back to list page