Collision Repair Estimator
Estimating is the first step in the Carubba Advanced Collision Repair Process.
Estimators work hand-in-hand with the Damage Estimate Team (DAT) as well as strategic insurance partners to effectively and efficiently identify all visible damage, repair requirements and create the estimate of repair.
The estimator takes on the role of Repair Planner, upon receipt of vehicle owner and insurer authorizations. Estimators/Repair Planners work closely with the DAT, planning the repair needs.
- Prepare Computer Generated Estimates, Supplements and Final Invoice
- Review estimates and supplements with vehicle owner and insurer
- Negotiate estimate or supplement as necessary
- Perform daily tracking of repair status
- Work hand-in-hand with Parts Coordinator with the primary aim of effective and efficient parts procurement
- NYS Insurance Appraiser License (preferred but not required)
- Training and development provided to meet NYS License requirements
- Minimum of two years related experience in the collision industry
Skills & Experience
- Detail and Team Oriented
- Minimal supervisory experience
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Functional experience with CCC Estimating Platform
- Knowledge of Non-Included procedures (CCC)
- Fundamental Knowledge of ADP/Audatex and Mitchell Estimating Systems
- Good Sales, Negotiation and Communication Skills
*Apply Now Contact Us
*We recognize the need for confidentiality. Your application will be treated as highly confidential and will not be shared with anyone outside of our Human Resources
Resumés always welcome.
« Back to list page