Our detail technicians play a significant role early on as a key part of the vehicle check-in process. Vehicles are washed to expose all damage; accident related, prior Unrelated Damage and Upsell Considerations.
Upon completion of repair, the vehicle goes through a thorough detail process that includes value added cleaning of the exterior and interior.
This key position can provide opportunities for personal growth within the company!
- Wash/dry vehicles as part of the vehicle check in process
- Clean broken glass to protect interior during repair
- Perform final detail, thorough cleaning of the interior and exterior
- Inspect vehicle and identify any obvious repair issues
- High School Diploma or GED
- car wash and cleaning experience (helpful)
- Positive attitude with vision for potential professional development
« Back to list page